The OCZ Vertex LE package plays a bit of a trick on the mind. The Limited Edition logo somehow injects thoughts of platinum in the back of your mind when you look at it. The front of the package is pretty basic but we see some good information listed at the bottom and having a label that shows the capacity clearly at the top right is a nice touch.
The back of the package has some general information about the LE that could be carried over to any number of SandForce based SSDs. The bottom left OCZ managed to get into the specific specifications that we like to see on packages.
The internal packaging is standard OCZ with the LE, closed cell foam protects the drive, a dense card board cover secures the drive in the foam. One thing to make a note of, the LE does not ship with a desktop 3.5" form factor bracket like the Vertex 2 and Agility 2 do.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings