Accessories and Documentation
In the white box you will find these six pieces of the mounting hardware. In the back are the AMD back plate to the left, and the Intel back plate to the right. On an angle, on both sides, you will see the multi-socket Intel mounting legs, the retention ring in the middle, with the cross bar to secure the cooler just above.
The rest of the hardware consists of the four screws on the left for mounting the AMD retention to the cooler, and the four on the right for use with the Intel retention plate. Behind the screws are the four rubber spacers to isolate the cooler from the motherboard, and the four nuts to mount the cooler.
With a bit more focus we can see what is in the back. You will get a syringe of Cooler master TIM, a Hex wrench, and a socket for the nuts that uses a Phillip's head driver to turn.
The paperwork consists of a multi-lingual, large fold out of very thorough instructions. The step by step is very good, and the illustrations will get any install done in no time. There is also an all English fold out included, along with Cooler masters warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017