Accessories and Documentation
In the white box you will find these six pieces of the mounting hardware. In the back are the AMD back plate to the left, and the Intel back plate to the right. On an angle, on both sides, you will see the multi-socket Intel mounting legs, the retention ring in the middle, with the cross bar to secure the cooler just above.
The rest of the hardware consists of the four screws on the left for mounting the AMD retention to the cooler, and the four on the right for use with the Intel retention plate. Behind the screws are the four rubber spacers to isolate the cooler from the motherboard, and the four nuts to mount the cooler.
With a bit more focus we can see what is in the back. You will get a syringe of Cooler master TIM, a Hex wrench, and a socket for the nuts that uses a Phillip's head driver to turn.
The paperwork consists of a multi-lingual, large fold out of very thorough instructions. The step by step is very good, and the illustrations will get any install done in no time. There is also an all English fold out included, along with Cooler masters warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- Corsair adds more premium to Dominator Platinum Special Edition RAM
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series