Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the long white box, you will find a nice stash of mounting legs, screws and a tube of Prolimatech's own TIM.
Spreading out the hardware, you have the LGA775, 1156 and 1366 legs paired, respectively. On the right are the two AMD mounting legs. At the bottom there are four screws for 25mm fans and four screws for 12mm fans. The four nylon washers are used in conjunction with the long screws at the far right with springs on them. The shorter four remaining screws are used to mount the legs into the base.
Unfolding the instructions, I found the front side contains a drawing of all the included parts and a list of what they are. As you can see, this is done in varying languages so everyone has a chance to completely understand what's included and how it functions.
The reverse of the instructions cover the basics of attaching the legs and how the hardware needs to be used during installation. The mounting is done behind the motherboard, so if you don't have an access hole, you going to have to remove the motherboard for any installation.
Aside from the fan mounting, all you need to do is pick the appropriate legs and set them on the sides of the base. Even here you can't get it wrong; the dimples in the legs sit in the two inner holes, so that the socket type is facing you as it is screwed into place.
Just in case you were still unsure of the coolers true stature, I placed this AA battery next to it as a good reference.
Let the battle begin, it is time David meats Goliath.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Prolimatech Samuel 17 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD