Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the long white box, you will find a nice stash of mounting legs, screws and a tube of Prolimatech's own TIM.
Spreading out the hardware, you have the LGA775, 1156 and 1366 legs paired, respectively. On the right are the two AMD mounting legs. At the bottom there are four screws for 25mm fans and four screws for 12mm fans. The four nylon washers are used in conjunction with the long screws at the far right with springs on them. The shorter four remaining screws are used to mount the legs into the base.
Unfolding the instructions, I found the front side contains a drawing of all the included parts and a list of what they are. As you can see, this is done in varying languages so everyone has a chance to completely understand what's included and how it functions.
The reverse of the instructions cover the basics of attaching the legs and how the hardware needs to be used during installation. The mounting is done behind the motherboard, so if you don't have an access hole, you going to have to remove the motherboard for any installation.
Aside from the fan mounting, all you need to do is pick the appropriate legs and set them on the sides of the base. Even here you can't get it wrong; the dimples in the legs sit in the two inner holes, so that the socket type is facing you as it is screwed into place.
Just in case you were still unsure of the coolers true stature, I placed this AA battery next to it as a good reference.
Let the battle begin, it is time David meats Goliath.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Prolimatech Samuel 17 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20