Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the long white box, you will find a nice stash of mounting legs, screws and a tube of Prolimatech's own TIM.
Spreading out the hardware, you have the LGA775, 1156 and 1366 legs paired, respectively. On the right are the two AMD mounting legs. At the bottom there are four screws for 25mm fans and four screws for 12mm fans. The four nylon washers are used in conjunction with the long screws at the far right with springs on them. The shorter four remaining screws are used to mount the legs into the base.
Unfolding the instructions, I found the front side contains a drawing of all the included parts and a list of what they are. As you can see, this is done in varying languages so everyone has a chance to completely understand what's included and how it functions.
The reverse of the instructions cover the basics of attaching the legs and how the hardware needs to be used during installation. The mounting is done behind the motherboard, so if you don't have an access hole, you going to have to remove the motherboard for any installation.
Aside from the fan mounting, all you need to do is pick the appropriate legs and set them on the sides of the base. Even here you can't get it wrong; the dimples in the legs sit in the two inner holes, so that the socket type is facing you as it is screwed into place.
Just in case you were still unsure of the coolers true stature, I placed this AA battery next to it as a good reference.
Let the battle begin, it is time David meats Goliath.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Prolimatech Samuel 17 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis