First let's talk about the HD 5570. It's not a bad model; it's just not really a gamers model unless you're talking about some 1680 x 1050 lower steam gaming. For something like Counter Strike, Team Fortress and other source based games, it's a great little option. Throwing the word OC on is a bit of a stretch, but we can't deny that the core is overclocked by 20MHz.
The HD 5570 has a market; it's not my market, but it could well be yours. It handles older games like Dark Void fine and Batman AA. It's also going to perform strong in Source based ones. The worst thing is we probably make the card look a little worse than it actually is because of the way we test our games. It's a good card, but hardly award winning.
The HD 5750 Silent Cell on the other hand is good and next to the HD 5570 it looks great. Let's just look at some quick facts; the model is double the performance of the HD 5570, yet not double the price; clearly a rarity in the video card market. The silent cooling is, well, dead silent and still throws out some seriously good looking cooling numbers. Coming off 70dB+ GTX 400 series cards, it's a real pleasure.
Most of the time the HD 5750 Silent Cell is able to handle 1920 x 1200 with max in game settings. When it doesn't a small detail change will fix it. The HD 5750 Silent Cell from GIGABYTE has everything going for it; price, performance, quality and features. There's not much more you could ask for from a mid range card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE HD 5570 OC]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE HD 5750 Silent Cell]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Helpful Chrome extension lets you play GIFs in Google Search
- Team manager sets out to create eSports player union
- Elon Musk wasn't joking about this plan to 'nuke Mars'
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog