First let's talk about the HD 5570. It's not a bad model; it's just not really a gamers model unless you're talking about some 1680 x 1050 lower steam gaming. For something like Counter Strike, Team Fortress and other source based games, it's a great little option. Throwing the word OC on is a bit of a stretch, but we can't deny that the core is overclocked by 20MHz.
The HD 5570 has a market; it's not my market, but it could well be yours. It handles older games like Dark Void fine and Batman AA. It's also going to perform strong in Source based ones. The worst thing is we probably make the card look a little worse than it actually is because of the way we test our games. It's a good card, but hardly award winning.
The HD 5750 Silent Cell on the other hand is good and next to the HD 5570 it looks great. Let's just look at some quick facts; the model is double the performance of the HD 5570, yet not double the price; clearly a rarity in the video card market. The silent cooling is, well, dead silent and still throws out some seriously good looking cooling numbers. Coming off 70dB+ GTX 400 series cards, it's a real pleasure.
Most of the time the HD 5750 Silent Cell is able to handle 1920 x 1200 with max in game settings. When it doesn't a small detail change will fix it. The HD 5750 Silent Cell from GIGABYTE has everything going for it; price, performance, quality and features. There's not much more you could ask for from a mid range card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE HD 5570 OC]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE HD 5750 Silent Cell]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis