Accessories and Documentation
Thermaltake has you covered when it comes to hardware. On the left are four black plastic spacers for the front of the chassis. You will need these to make the install a snap. The bags contain motherboard screws and drive screws just below. Then there are long screws for the fans up front and two grommets for the water tubing holes. Then the last bag contains a few risers and screws for the power supply and expansion slots. You even get a motherboard speaker.
The instruction book has great images and well written text to aid you through the build process. If you do run into an issue, or are unsure of something, a quick glance should straighten it out for you. Also included is the literature on the three year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications