The Thermaltake Armor A90 Mid Tower Case
The first glance at the front of this chassis explains what I meant about the odd shaped plates of armor. The top "plate" is actually a door and opens to the left to allow access to your optical drives. To the right of the door you will find most of the front I/O components. The bottom of the chassis is a two part "plate" covered in mesh, and a slotted vent area at the bottom to allow the fans to breathe.
Opening the door shows the three 5.25" drive covers that easily release from behind. On the right side you will find two USB 2.0 ports surrounding the audio jacks and an e-SATA connection just below those. The hard drive activity light and power LED are visible even with the door closed, as is the large, triangular power button and small, rectangular reset button.
The side panel is molded to mimic the plates seen on the front. These separate plates make up most of the design, but the center is cut to house a triangular window. Near the rear of the case, Thermaltake added a ventilated area that will house an optional 120mm fan.
The rear of the A90 has four optional places to run tubing through; two at the top, and two near the power supply at the bottom. In the middle you will find the rear I/O area, the 120mm exhaust venting and seven, ventilated, expansion slots. Just to the right is a ventilated area to aide in removing excess heat from the GPU's and two little tabs on the right side act as a security loop.
The right side panel is a little less fancy than the left, but still carries the idea of the plating with a stamped in design here, too.
The top of the chassis also keeps the plating going. The bottom (as seen here) is ventilated for the 200mm fan screwed in underneath. The top, which is near the front, you can see another e-SATA and two more USB 2.0 connections.
Under the A90 it is supported with two plastic rails, one down each side. Round rubber feet keep the chassis from moving easily and also protect any surface it may come into contact with. There is an area vented for a power supply fan and it includes a plastic dust filter that can be removed for easy cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 835 VR dev kit program
- Qualcomm and Leap Motion: use real life hands in VR
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording