The MSI Wind U230-040US
The top of the MSI Wind U230-040US is glossy black with metallic flecks in the lid. The machine is attractive, but catches lots of fingerprints.
The bottom of the machine hides the battery and cooling grates to keep things frosty.
The right side of the machine has the memory card reader, two USB ports and the mic/audio ports along with the RJ45 port and Kensington lock port.
The back of the machine has nothing to see but hinges and a battery.
The left side of netbook has the power port, VGA output, a cooling grate, HDMI out and a USB port.
The front edge of the machine has some LED indicator lights and not much else.
The keyboard on the U230 is large and nice. The only downside is that the right shift key is smaller than normal.
The screen of the MSI Wind U230-040US netbook is glossy and has a built-in webcam.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform