Accessories and Documentation
Inside the box that was strapped inside the drive bays this is what you will find. Ten zip-ties, six total 3.5" to 5.25" adapters, enough for three drives, and that 3-pin to 4-pin Molex adapter I mentioned. The bag on the left contains the motherboard screws, washer, and risers, black screws to mount the board, and silver screws for securing drives if the chips don't work for you. A sheet of yellow stickers, a security loop, and speaker center this group. To the right is a bag of thumb screws, again to replace too-less clips or mounting the hard drive adapters.
This is the plastic tray that was in the bottom of the drives. Simply mount in a 2.5" drive through the holes in the bottom and pick a slot. Mounting can be done with thumb screws or the clips.
Installing the adapters is simple. There is a large hole on the outside for a screw driver to pass easily. Screws for mounting will be found in the bag with all the thumb screws. There are rubber grommets that absorb any vibration to keep the chassis silent during operation.
There is a well laid out step by step instruction sheet. There is a lot of multi-lingual text to cover, and the descriptions are short, but good images make up for the lack of great instruction. To be honest, the case was too intuitive to need these anyways.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis