Accessories and Documentation
Inside the box that was strapped inside the drive bays this is what you will find. Ten zip-ties, six total 3.5" to 5.25" adapters, enough for three drives, and that 3-pin to 4-pin Molex adapter I mentioned. The bag on the left contains the motherboard screws, washer, and risers, black screws to mount the board, and silver screws for securing drives if the chips don't work for you. A sheet of yellow stickers, a security loop, and speaker center this group. To the right is a bag of thumb screws, again to replace too-less clips or mounting the hard drive adapters.
This is the plastic tray that was in the bottom of the drives. Simply mount in a 2.5" drive through the holes in the bottom and pick a slot. Mounting can be done with thumb screws or the clips.
Installing the adapters is simple. There is a large hole on the outside for a screw driver to pass easily. Screws for mounting will be found in the bag with all the thumb screws. There are rubber grommets that absorb any vibration to keep the chassis silent during operation.
There is a well laid out step by step instruction sheet. There is a lot of multi-lingual text to cover, and the descriptions are short, but good images make up for the lack of great instruction. To be honest, the case was too intuitive to need these anyways.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS