Accessories and Documentation
Inside the box that was strapped inside the drive bays this is what you will find. Ten zip-ties, six total 3.5" to 5.25" adapters, enough for three drives, and that 3-pin to 4-pin Molex adapter I mentioned. The bag on the left contains the motherboard screws, washer, and risers, black screws to mount the board, and silver screws for securing drives if the chips don't work for you. A sheet of yellow stickers, a security loop, and speaker center this group. To the right is a bag of thumb screws, again to replace too-less clips or mounting the hard drive adapters.
This is the plastic tray that was in the bottom of the drives. Simply mount in a 2.5" drive through the holes in the bottom and pick a slot. Mounting can be done with thumb screws or the clips.
Installing the adapters is simple. There is a large hole on the outside for a screw driver to pass easily. Screws for mounting will be found in the bag with all the thumb screws. There are rubber grommets that absorb any vibration to keep the chassis silent during operation.
There is a well laid out step by step instruction sheet. There is a lot of multi-lingual text to cover, and the descriptions are short, but good images make up for the lack of great instruction. To be honest, the case was too intuitive to need these anyways.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now