The Box and What's Inside
The Foxconn boxes that we have seen lately are all cut from the same mould. They are the same black with the odd (yet cool looking) design and the Foxconn name watermarked across the front. In fact, we can say that the boxes are indeed the same as it is obvious Foxconn only slaps a sticker on the boxes for each new product.
Now, while this is mildly humorous, it is not a bad thing. There are many companies that use a stock packaging and only put different labels on them. It is a very cost effective way of doing things.
Of course, the down side is that you cannot really be detailed about the product inside. This is shown by the very generic back of the box that only details the Fox Central Control Unit that is found on just about all of their motherboards.
Inside the box the goodies are also spared, but then again, with an entry level board you do not need a ton of extras that will only add to your cost and end up gathering dust and grime in a drawer somewhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20