The Box and What's Inside
The Foxconn boxes that we have seen lately are all cut from the same mould. They are the same black with the odd (yet cool looking) design and the Foxconn name watermarked across the front. In fact, we can say that the boxes are indeed the same as it is obvious Foxconn only slaps a sticker on the boxes for each new product.
Now, while this is mildly humorous, it is not a bad thing. There are many companies that use a stock packaging and only put different labels on them. It is a very cost effective way of doing things.
Of course, the down side is that you cannot really be detailed about the product inside. This is shown by the very generic back of the box that only details the Fox Central Control Unit that is found on just about all of their motherboards.
Inside the box the goodies are also spared, but then again, with an entry level board you do not need a ton of extras that will only add to your cost and end up gathering dust and grime in a drawer somewhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives