Accessories and Documentation
In the little box you will find this hardware. Keys, a case badge and screws galore are all included.
This is one of the removable hard drive trays. They lock into place with the outer tabs for securing it in the chassis. The tray that supports the drive uses rubber grommets to isolate the drives from the case.
I used a 3.5" SATA drive to install with this build. With the grommets in the outer holes this is accomplished. If you plan to use 2.5" drives, move the grommets to the inside holes and mount the drive the same way.
The simplicity of the Proto really makes the instructions useless. With a bit of looking the front panel is easy to figure out how to remove and if you don't know where the wires go, well, you should probably call a friend over for help.
Included with my Proto was a bit of the literature for the Sonata III. This shows that the SSD needs to be mounted to the floor of the chassis. Disregard this for this model; I already showed you how to mount the smaller drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017