Accessories and Documentation
In the little box you will find this hardware. Keys, a case badge and screws galore are all included.
This is one of the removable hard drive trays. They lock into place with the outer tabs for securing it in the chassis. The tray that supports the drive uses rubber grommets to isolate the drives from the case.
I used a 3.5" SATA drive to install with this build. With the grommets in the outer holes this is accomplished. If you plan to use 2.5" drives, move the grommets to the inside holes and mount the drive the same way.
The simplicity of the Proto really makes the instructions useless. With a bit of looking the front panel is easy to figure out how to remove and if you don't know where the wires go, well, you should probably call a friend over for help.
Included with my Proto was a bit of the literature for the Sonata III. This shows that the SSD needs to be mounted to the floor of the chassis. Disregard this for this model; I already showed you how to mount the smaller drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4