GIGABYTE has put quite a bit of work into its UD7 series of motherboards (and there is a UD9 on the way, too). These boards are their upper-end (the cream of the crop) for their enthusiast offerings. They come with a 24 phase power design, USB 3.0, powered USB, SATA 3.0 and Tri-SLI/Crossfire.
GIGABYTE also provides an advanced cooling system for this line of boards. To be honest, the list of features is impressive when looked at on paper. But how does all this work when you drop one of these into a case and turn the power on? That is what we aim to find out. With a price tag of $249.99 at NewEgg.com after a $30 mail-in rebate it should deliver admirably. Now it is time to find out for sure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance