Accessories and Documentation
Due to the early nature of this sample, there were no included instructions. Let's face it realistically; at this point, with the entire tool-less technology everywhere in the Dragon Slayer, the worst thing you have to figure out is which screws fit the motherboard risers.
In the bag strapped to the wiring, this hardware is packed for safe travel. Starting with the top left screws, there are 16 of these screws for mounting fans to the door panel, two extra risers and fourteen drive securing screws. In the middle are six rails to be used for three drives in the hard drive cage. Just below are four wire managing clips with adhesive on the back so you can place them as needed.
Top right, there are only eight screws that mount the power supply and the motherboard. At this point I hope it was just a miscount and the retail samples will have more included. That leaves the twelve screws at the bottom to be used in conjunction with the rails on the hard drives.
Removing the cage is as simple as twisting the tool-less clips to the unlock position and sliding it out the front of the chassis. Be careful not to snag the 4-pin Molex connector that powers this fan. Mount a rail on either side of the hard drive and slide it into one of three available slots. I do wish that this wire was on the other side of the cage as it would clean up the wiring even more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20