Accessories and Documentation
Due to the early nature of this sample, there were no included instructions. Let's face it realistically; at this point, with the entire tool-less technology everywhere in the Dragon Slayer, the worst thing you have to figure out is which screws fit the motherboard risers.
In the bag strapped to the wiring, this hardware is packed for safe travel. Starting with the top left screws, there are 16 of these screws for mounting fans to the door panel, two extra risers and fourteen drive securing screws. In the middle are six rails to be used for three drives in the hard drive cage. Just below are four wire managing clips with adhesive on the back so you can place them as needed.
Top right, there are only eight screws that mount the power supply and the motherboard. At this point I hope it was just a miscount and the retail samples will have more included. That leaves the twelve screws at the bottom to be used in conjunction with the rails on the hard drives.
Removing the cage is as simple as twisting the tool-less clips to the unlock position and sliding it out the front of the chassis. Be careful not to snag the 4-pin Molex connector that powers this fan. Mount a rail on either side of the hard drive and slide it into one of three available slots. I do wish that this wire was on the other side of the cage as it would clean up the wiring even more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Check out these official DOCTOR WHO wired and wireless headphones
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog