Accessories and Documentation
Due to the early nature of this sample, there were no included instructions. Let's face it realistically; at this point, with the entire tool-less technology everywhere in the Dragon Slayer, the worst thing you have to figure out is which screws fit the motherboard risers.
In the bag strapped to the wiring, this hardware is packed for safe travel. Starting with the top left screws, there are 16 of these screws for mounting fans to the door panel, two extra risers and fourteen drive securing screws. In the middle are six rails to be used for three drives in the hard drive cage. Just below are four wire managing clips with adhesive on the back so you can place them as needed.
Top right, there are only eight screws that mount the power supply and the motherboard. At this point I hope it was just a miscount and the retail samples will have more included. That leaves the twelve screws at the bottom to be used in conjunction with the rails on the hard drives.
Removing the cage is as simple as twisting the tool-less clips to the unlock position and sliding it out the front of the chassis. Be careful not to snag the 4-pin Molex connector that powers this fan. Mount a rail on either side of the hard drive and slide it into one of three available slots. I do wish that this wire was on the other side of the cage as it would clean up the wiring even more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now