Here is where we dig out the FutureMark tests.
For overall system performance we use PCMark Vantage. This is run in both x86 and x64 mode to give the best indication of performance. However, with the NM10-DTX we wanted to look at some specifics. These extra tests included the Productivity Suite and the TV and Movie Suite. We wanted to see how well the NM10-DTX was able to handle those tasks.
We also discovered that the Atom D510 with its 3150 GPU was not able to complete the x64 version of the test. It would get to the gaming suite test and reboot. Because of this we did not include it here.
For general testing with x86 code the NM10-DTX was on the low side. The performance is about 1/3 what you would expect from a Core CPU. However, again the Atom is really not meant for higher end computing. With its much slower clock speed and memory performance you are not going to get the same experience. Still, it does show that you can get decent performance from the board.
The NM10-DTX was able to complete both the x86 and x64 versions of this suite of tests. These include items such as document generation and editing, web browsing, etc.
The ZOTAC NM10-DTX WiFi did well here. We see that it is certainly up to the task of some simple productivity work.
TV and Movies Suite
This suite of tests measures how well your system can handle transcoding and video playback from different sources. The NM10-DTX was once again able to complete both the x86 and x64 versions of this test, even if it was not able to finish the full PCMark Suite.
The ZOTAC NM10-DTX does struggle a little in this suite of tests. But the performance is more on the transcoding side than the playback. It shows us that this is not a board for creating content, but one to be used to view already established content (with the exception of some minor productivity work).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use USB Type-C for power
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications