Here is where we dig out the FutureMark tests.
For overall system performance we use PCMark Vantage. This is run in both x86 and x64 mode to give the best indication of performance. However, with the NM10-DTX we wanted to look at some specifics. These extra tests included the Productivity Suite and the TV and Movie Suite. We wanted to see how well the NM10-DTX was able to handle those tasks.
We also discovered that the Atom D510 with its 3150 GPU was not able to complete the x64 version of the test. It would get to the gaming suite test and reboot. Because of this we did not include it here.
For general testing with x86 code the NM10-DTX was on the low side. The performance is about 1/3 what you would expect from a Core CPU. However, again the Atom is really not meant for higher end computing. With its much slower clock speed and memory performance you are not going to get the same experience. Still, it does show that you can get decent performance from the board.
The NM10-DTX was able to complete both the x86 and x64 versions of this suite of tests. These include items such as document generation and editing, web browsing, etc.
The ZOTAC NM10-DTX WiFi did well here. We see that it is certainly up to the task of some simple productivity work.
TV and Movies Suite
This suite of tests measures how well your system can handle transcoding and video playback from different sources. The NM10-DTX was once again able to complete both the x86 and x64 versions of this test, even if it was not able to finish the full PCMark Suite.
The ZOTAC NM10-DTX does struggle a little in this suite of tests. But the performance is more on the transcoding side than the playback. It shows us that this is not a board for creating content, but one to be used to view already established content (with the exception of some minor productivity work).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20