As you would expect, the ZOTAC NM10-DTX also has a very simple BIOS. It does give you some flexibility with the system, but for the most part it looks like ZOTAC did not really expect anyone buying this board to be tinkering around with it much.
As the NM10-DTX only uses DDR2, your speed options are somewhat limited.
The video functions on the NM10-DTX are interesting. You can set the memory amount, the DVMT type and also the Flat Panel type. However, you are limited to a maximum of 1280x720 (720p) for your HD display.
Other options in the BIOS are much more familiar such as the Southbridge configuration page.
If you are interested in overclocking, there is even a Perform Setting page for you to tinker around with. You are not going to get much of an OC from the ZOTAC NM10-DTX, but it is fun to play with these settings.
As we mentioned, the ZOTAC NM10-DTX and its attached Atom D510 are not what you would call an overclockers dream. We were only able to get an extra 34MHz out of the FSB for a total OC of 1.7GHz. This is not going to win you any awards, but again, it is cool to know that the options are there.
You can see the validation for the Atom D510 here.
As all overclocking results are dependent on the hardware you use, your results may vary. Results of our overclocking tests are included in the performance section with the stock scores.
Important Editor Note: Our maximum overclocking result is the best result we managed in our limited time of testing the motherboard. Due to time constraints we weren't able to tweak the motherboard to the absolute maximum and find the highest possible FSB, as this could take days to find properly. We do however spend at least a few hours overclocking every motherboard to try and find the highest possible overclock in that time frame. You may or may not be able to overclock higher if you spend more time tweaking or as new BIOS updates are released. "Burn-in" time might also come into play if you believe in that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz