As you would expect, the ZOTAC NM10-DTX also has a very simple BIOS. It does give you some flexibility with the system, but for the most part it looks like ZOTAC did not really expect anyone buying this board to be tinkering around with it much.
As the NM10-DTX only uses DDR2, your speed options are somewhat limited.
The video functions on the NM10-DTX are interesting. You can set the memory amount, the DVMT type and also the Flat Panel type. However, you are limited to a maximum of 1280x720 (720p) for your HD display.
Other options in the BIOS are much more familiar such as the Southbridge configuration page.
If you are interested in overclocking, there is even a Perform Setting page for you to tinker around with. You are not going to get much of an OC from the ZOTAC NM10-DTX, but it is fun to play with these settings.
As we mentioned, the ZOTAC NM10-DTX and its attached Atom D510 are not what you would call an overclockers dream. We were only able to get an extra 34MHz out of the FSB for a total OC of 1.7GHz. This is not going to win you any awards, but again, it is cool to know that the options are there.
You can see the validation for the Atom D510 here.
As all overclocking results are dependent on the hardware you use, your results may vary. Results of our overclocking tests are included in the performance section with the stock scores.
Important Editor Note: Our maximum overclocking result is the best result we managed in our limited time of testing the motherboard. Due to time constraints we weren't able to tweak the motherboard to the absolute maximum and find the highest possible FSB, as this could take days to find properly. We do however spend at least a few hours overclocking every motherboard to try and find the highest possible overclock in that time frame. You may or may not be able to overclock higher if you spend more time tweaking or as new BIOS updates are released. "Burn-in" time might also come into play if you believe in that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers