Accessories and Documentation
The box that was shipped inside the drive bays contained these goods. There are four rails used for hard drive mounting. In individually labeled bags you will find risers, hard drive screws, motherboard and PSU screws, extra fan screws, and screws to mount optical drives.
The long skinny box holds the handle you see here and a set of four screws for mounting the handle.
Once the handle is installed it should look like this. Mainly made of plastic, the handle has a softer rubber, gripping, center section that will allow for secure movement even if your hands are a little sweaty from hours of gaming.
I do have to mention that this handle as shipped is a pain to install. The holes in the handle aren't big enough for the screws. So you either have to take the time to force thread the screws into the plastic, or re-drill the holes larger to make installation a breeze. As it ships, it took me a good ten to fifteen minutes of fiddling to get it mounted.
The included paperwork has on one side an explanation and checklist for all the parts and pieces.
On the reverse there are drawings to aid with installation, most importantly, a wiring diagram for the fans and lights.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood