Accessories and Documentation
The box that was shipped inside the drive bays contained these goods. There are four rails used for hard drive mounting. In individually labeled bags you will find risers, hard drive screws, motherboard and PSU screws, extra fan screws, and screws to mount optical drives.
The long skinny box holds the handle you see here and a set of four screws for mounting the handle.
Once the handle is installed it should look like this. Mainly made of plastic, the handle has a softer rubber, gripping, center section that will allow for secure movement even if your hands are a little sweaty from hours of gaming.
I do have to mention that this handle as shipped is a pain to install. The holes in the handle aren't big enough for the screws. So you either have to take the time to force thread the screws into the plastic, or re-drill the holes larger to make installation a breeze. As it ships, it took me a good ten to fifteen minutes of fiddling to get it mounted.
The included paperwork has on one side an explanation and checklist for all the parts and pieces.
On the reverse there are drawings to aid with installation, most importantly, a wiring diagram for the fans and lights.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance