Accessories and Documentation
The box that was shipped inside the drive bays contained these goods. There are four rails used for hard drive mounting. In individually labeled bags you will find risers, hard drive screws, motherboard and PSU screws, extra fan screws, and screws to mount optical drives.
The long skinny box holds the handle you see here and a set of four screws for mounting the handle.
Once the handle is installed it should look like this. Mainly made of plastic, the handle has a softer rubber, gripping, center section that will allow for secure movement even if your hands are a little sweaty from hours of gaming.
I do have to mention that this handle as shipped is a pain to install. The holes in the handle aren't big enough for the screws. So you either have to take the time to force thread the screws into the plastic, or re-drill the holes larger to make installation a breeze. As it ships, it took me a good ten to fifteen minutes of fiddling to get it mounted.
The included paperwork has on one side an explanation and checklist for all the parts and pieces.
On the reverse there are drawings to aid with installation, most importantly, a wiring diagram for the fans and lights.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential teases its upcoming flagship
- HTC unveils Link VR headset for the U11
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017