You can read more about TweakTown's Storage Product Testing Workstation and the procedures followed to test products in this article.
We have already analysed the OCZ Vertex 2 100GB capacity against several other products on the market and determined the performance to be at or near the top in its own separate review. It was also said that when compared to the 128GB Crucial RealSSD C300 that your better choice would be to go with the Vertex 2 since it is able to load applications faster. We will have the larger 240GB Vertex 2 soon and will be able to compare it to Crucial's 256GB C300.
For the most part today will be mainly looking for differences in performance between the OCZ Technology Vertex 2 and Vertex 2 E(xtended Capacity).
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
In ATTO we see that the Vertex 2 E still retains the special firmware that unlocks higher 4K IOPS performance. The maximum read and write speeds are also still 285 and 275MB/s, the upper limit of our GIGABYTE X58A-UD7 and SATA II.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017