Kingston have cemented themselves in the ground as a performance memory company; and not just one of those companies that release fast modules, but one that release fast quality modules. There's not a whole lot you could ask for when it comes to a performance memory kit.
We've got a nice cooling fan with the kit that is excellent quality and when it comes to the overall design of the kit, while it's nothing new, it's a great one that is excellent quality and really, if it isn't broke, why fix it?
As always, though, the kit doesn't just stop at the default speed. With a bit of time we were able to get even more performance out of the kit. To be honest, you could probably get even more if you wanted to adjust the timings and relax them a bit more.
On the topic of timings, the 9-11-9-27 setup while sounding a little relaxed is actually quite impressive for a kit of this speed.
As always, this kind of speed is going to come at a price and while the modules haven't gone into mass production yet, we don't doubt for a second the modules are going to set you back a pretty penny.
With that said, though, Kingston tend to be quite aggressive when it comes to pricing and while the kit will carry a slight premium because of the fan, hopefully you're not going to be too shocked with the price they come in at.
If you have the need for speed, money to burn and the components that can complement a high end kit like this one, the HyperX PC3-19200 is a beautiful kit. While not the quickest when it comes to releasing the fastest kits, Kingston release a quality kit that doesn't have a problem running at its reference speeds and beyond.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers