Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Right off the bat we can start to see some faults with the EN-T800. The first has to do with the processor, an Intel Celeron at 1.6 GHz. Most of the NAS servers we have tested in the past year with a drive capacity of seven or eight have all used Core 2 Duo processors at or around 2.4GHz.
The EN-T800 does come with up to 4GB of RAM in the system that is used for caching data coming and going. Up to eight HDDs are supported to store up to 16TB of data with eight 2TB drives and dual gigabit Ethernet will get that data back to your computer quickly. We will be testing just how quickly later in this article.
When it comes to availability and price, we were left scratching our heads. From time to time I see Proware products listed on EBay, but have yet to find their products listed at Newegg or other mainstream e-tail outfits. Their contact page only opens email windows for sales, support and warehouse and no phone number or address is given.
The warehouse option does turn on a beacon on a map in California. A quick search on Google shows that there are several online sources to purchase the EN-T800 in Asia, but nothing stands out in Europe or the US. Because of this we are not sure on the price and when asked, Proware deflected the question.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The Proware EN-T800A-CM]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Content]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance