If you are in the market for an AIO, you have to go into the purchase decision knowing what you want. A lot of the AIO machines seem the same on the surface with similar screen sizes, but the hardware inside makes all the difference.
The ViewSonic VPC190 is a machine that is certainly capable of fulfilling the needs of the user looking to check email, surf the web and mess around on Facebook. If you are a video and multimedia fan, this is not the best machine for you. The performance of the ViewSonic VPC190 is on par with a netbook, which is much below what you can get in other AIO machines.
The good news is that the ViewSonic VPC190 is also priced more like a netbook than some other AIOs on the market. The ViewSonic VPC190 is more than $100 less than the Gateway ZX4800-06 I tested before. In the realm of things, that's not a lot of difference in dollars, but the performance gap between the two is huge.
Be sure you know what you want to do before you buy. The ViewSonic VPC190 is most appropriate for the user looking for a compact AIO machine for basic computing and little more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity