Since the chassis inside is black, it only makes sense to go with black on the packaging. On the front the CM 690 II Advanced appears to be moving as the image blurs out to the right, under the case logo ghosted over it.
Another image of the CM 690 II is on this side and at the bottom it tells you that you are in fact holding a case, in many languages.
On the back Cooler Master opened the chassis to get a look at the main features the CM 690 II Advanced offers. Twelve of them are highlighted here, everything from wire management to optional radiator placement.
Here, over the black packaging, the specifications chart is written in white text and large enough to easily see what's inside at a glance.
Along with about 80% of the cases on the market today, they go with this simple, yet effective way of shipping and protecting the chassis. Styrofoam end caps over a plastic inner liner has been tried and used for years and with the amount of cases I see, it rarely fails.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now