Since the chassis inside is black, it only makes sense to go with black on the packaging. On the front the CM 690 II Advanced appears to be moving as the image blurs out to the right, under the case logo ghosted over it.
Another image of the CM 690 II is on this side and at the bottom it tells you that you are in fact holding a case, in many languages.
On the back Cooler Master opened the chassis to get a look at the main features the CM 690 II Advanced offers. Twelve of them are highlighted here, everything from wire management to optional radiator placement.
Here, over the black packaging, the specifications chart is written in white text and large enough to easily see what's inside at a glance.
Along with about 80% of the cases on the market today, they go with this simple, yet effective way of shipping and protecting the chassis. Styrofoam end caps over a plastic inner liner has been tried and used for years and with the amount of cases I see, it rarely fails.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller