Since the chassis inside is black, it only makes sense to go with black on the packaging. On the front the CM 690 II Advanced appears to be moving as the image blurs out to the right, under the case logo ghosted over it.
Another image of the CM 690 II is on this side and at the bottom it tells you that you are in fact holding a case, in many languages.
On the back Cooler Master opened the chassis to get a look at the main features the CM 690 II Advanced offers. Twelve of them are highlighted here, everything from wire management to optional radiator placement.
Here, over the black packaging, the specifications chart is written in white text and large enough to easily see what's inside at a glance.
Along with about 80% of the cases on the market today, they go with this simple, yet effective way of shipping and protecting the chassis. Styrofoam end caps over a plastic inner liner has been tried and used for years and with the amount of cases I see, it rarely fails.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99