The Patriot Zephyr
The Patriot Zephyr uses a holographic label that shows the drives capacity and model name.
On the back we found the model number and serial number.
On the side of the Zephyr we found both of the mounting screw holes in the correct places.
The back of the drive has the standard SATA power and data connectors in place. We also found a four prong diagnostic port that may have consumer use down the road.
On the inside we found the JMicron JM612 controller, 64MB cache module from Samsung and Intel NAND flash.
Sixteen flash chips make up the 128GB used on the drive and they are single stack. The 256GB model will most likely be double stacked and the 64GB model will only populate a single side of the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4