The Patriot Zephyr
The Patriot Zephyr uses a holographic label that shows the drives capacity and model name.
On the back we found the model number and serial number.
On the side of the Zephyr we found both of the mounting screw holes in the correct places.
The back of the drive has the standard SATA power and data connectors in place. We also found a four prong diagnostic port that may have consumer use down the road.
On the inside we found the JMicron JM612 controller, 64MB cache module from Samsung and Intel NAND flash.
Sixteen flash chips make up the 128GB used on the drive and they are single stack. The 256GB model will most likely be double stacked and the 64GB model will only populate a single side of the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card