Scythe packages the Yasya in a black box with bold accents of orange, green and blue, highlighting features and compatibility. Centre stage is a view of the Yasya and just above is a look at the included fan controller.
The bold orange arrows lead you to the side. Here Scythe explains in more detail what each feature is.
The back holds the support information up top, warranty information in the middle and a brief warning about electrical shock at the bottom.
Scythe used this panel to highlight and display everything you need to know. A good look at the coolers base in the image, the mounting systems or VTMS, the specifications and a parts list can all be found right here.
The cooler sits snugly. Scythe pack the hardware on the bottom, found in the white box, and surrounds the base with a layer of cardboard to support the cooler. Alongside the cooler there is a piece of cardboard separating the fan from the cooler, but they act to hold each other snugly in place inside the cardboard box. Just as an added precaution, Scythe also tops the cooler with a layer cut to surround the pipes ends and keep the top half from shifting about during its travels.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Yasya CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS reveals new 34-inch curved 3440 x 1440 Designo ultrawide monitor
- Samsung PM971-NVMe shrinks the SSD in more ways than one
- New GIGABYTE BRIX mini-PC rocks a GTX 950 for quad-display FHD gaming
- GIGABYTE's new AIO features full-sized GPU slot
- Phanteks launches first-ever water block with Glacier G1080
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream