Disassembly of the Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis
Removing two thumbscrews from the outer edge allows for the black, anodized aluminum, ATX PS2 power supply tray. This will make it a snap to install it to a PSU with some of the included hardware.
The opposite side you will find the same thing, two thumbscrews. These once released will allow you to gently slide out the 3.5" drive rack to make mounting a drive in it a breeze.
Pretty much the whole rear of the Banchetto 101 is taken up by this removable rack for water cooling. This time it takes four screws; two in the top and two at the bottom, then the tray easily flops out of position. Not only does this tray hold the radiator and fans, but the grooved section pointing up will allow for a pump to be mounted there. But more on this later!
With a lot of resistance the rubber feet eventually released from the "pins" they set over. The motherboard tray only supports ATX and mATX motherboards, so some of you dual socket guys, I'm sorry, but no EATX with this one. However, there are holes here for back plate access and wire management around the outside.
Looking at what is left? You can actually grab a hold of the tab at the bottom of the 5.25" bays to remove them as well. I gave it a tug and it is fit in there pretty tightly, plus with full access to both sides for my build, it doesn't need to be removed. Also leaving this in, I believe, adds strength to the chassis in this state. While it isn't wobbly, you can flex it a bit easier now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 5 [Disassembly of the Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 6 [Included Hardware]
- Page 7 [Assembly of The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives