There is no question what is inside! It's a Banchetto 101 from Microcool. Packing it in all black box, with an image looking down from the top of the Banchetto, really makes the lettering pop.
Spinning the box, we run into this. A fully loaded image of the Banchetto 101 flanks the top left. Under it you will find the specifications list. The right half is a mission statement about the Banchetto 101 in varying languages.
With another spin we run into a mirror copy of the first side.
This is the important side, at least at this point, as this is how you get in. Cut the tape along the wave of grey and gently pull on the flaps.
Velcro is used to keep the flaps in position once the tape is cut, so there may be a touch of resistance. Inside Microcool hides a very nice image of what you are about to unveil.
At the right of the panel there is another tab that is taped; releasing this panel gets us one step closer and again greets us with another terrific image.
Packed very snugly into an almost all encompassing cocoon of Styrofoam, the Banchetto 101 ought to arrive in very good shape. At the top you get a glimpse at a bag with goodies taped to the top. The panel just to its right can be removed to reveal more hardware. Don't forget to have a look.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 5 [Disassembly of the Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 6 [Included Hardware]
- Page 7 [Assembly of The Microcool Banchetto 101 Chassis]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017