Corsair packages the 700D in an all black box highlighted with splashes of blue. This allows for all the white text and the bold 700D in the middle to stand out. Behind, Corsair places a larger image of the chassis inside the box. At the bottom in many languages, Corsair has listed some of the more important features.
We get three views of the 700D on this side. The back, opened side and front of the chassis are all visible just above a list of chassis specifications.
Just in case your eyes were failing from looking at the tiny images on the side, Corsair makes it a bit easier to look inside the chassis here. Across the nine images you will find most of the features housed in the 700D with multi-lingual text explaining them.
This last side reiterates what is found on the front panel, again a bit larger and much easier to read.
Removing the cardboard, I found that my chassis had taken a pretty serious jolt during its trip, as the styrofoam on the top end cap was broken cleanly in two pieces. I am very happy to report that this packing is in fact very sufficient and even though mine came a bit roughed up, the chassis inside arrived unharmed and in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017