Corsair packages the 700D in an all black box highlighted with splashes of blue. This allows for all the white text and the bold 700D in the middle to stand out. Behind, Corsair places a larger image of the chassis inside the box. At the bottom in many languages, Corsair has listed some of the more important features.
We get three views of the 700D on this side. The back, opened side and front of the chassis are all visible just above a list of chassis specifications.
Just in case your eyes were failing from looking at the tiny images on the side, Corsair makes it a bit easier to look inside the chassis here. Across the nine images you will find most of the features housed in the 700D with multi-lingual text explaining them.
This last side reiterates what is found on the front panel, again a bit larger and much easier to read.
Removing the cardboard, I found that my chassis had taken a pretty serious jolt during its trip, as the styrofoam on the top end cap was broken cleanly in two pieces. I am very happy to report that this packing is in fact very sufficient and even though mine came a bit roughed up, the chassis inside arrived unharmed and in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- New scoop on latest Destiny DLC 'Days of Iron' amour
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now