Package and Contents
The box the P7P55 WS SuperComputer arrived in was not too bad looking. It had a "13th Floor" look to it that I found cool. One thing I am becoming less of a fan of is the outer shell with an identical inner box. I agree that having that flap can clean up the packaging and allow more information, but it can be a tad much.
As you can see, under the flap is even more of the hard sell on the features of the P7P55 WS. We also want to bring the Tesla logo to your attention. This really does make the WS a SuperComputer if you drop three of these into the system.
More advertising on the box under that front flap.
The back of the box has a nice image of the board and a complete list of specs.
Inside the box you will find (after you buy one of course) a nice assortment of goodies. There is a three-way SLI bridge, a very long Crossfire bridge and a diagnostic module.
The diagnostic module has a pair of LEDs in addition to a power and reset button. It is a nice touch and allows for quick trouble shooting in the event of boot failures.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform