Package and Contents
The box the P7P55 WS SuperComputer arrived in was not too bad looking. It had a "13th Floor" look to it that I found cool. One thing I am becoming less of a fan of is the outer shell with an identical inner box. I agree that having that flap can clean up the packaging and allow more information, but it can be a tad much.
As you can see, under the flap is even more of the hard sell on the features of the P7P55 WS. We also want to bring the Tesla logo to your attention. This really does make the WS a SuperComputer if you drop three of these into the system.
More advertising on the box under that front flap.
The back of the box has a nice image of the board and a complete list of specs.
Inside the box you will find (after you buy one of course) a nice assortment of goodies. There is a three-way SLI bridge, a very long Crossfire bridge and a diagnostic module.
The diagnostic module has a pair of LEDs in addition to a power and reset button. It is a nice touch and allows for quick trouble shooting in the event of boot failures.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Square Enix could crowdfund the localization of its Japanese games
- DICE adds three new modes, $50 season pass to Star Wars Battlefront
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 NFC/Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS
- GELID Announces the GC-Pro Thermal Compound