Accessories and Documentation
With the H50, there is a different take on how to mount things. Corsair supplies a ring and back plate for both AMD and Intel. Pick the appropriate set and get started.
There is quite a bit of additional hardware to get the H50 in place on a motherboard. The back row is two groups of upper clips that help hold the metal ring in place. Be careful; there are differences in the two sets and are not universal to Intel and AMD mounting. The middle offers some foam pads for isolation of the H50 where needed, screws for the fan mounting with washers and two sets of retention screws specific to branding of processor. Then there are the four locking nuts that set into the backing plates. There's a lot to deal with here versus the mounting simplicity of the ECO.
Underneath the red "stop" paperwork in the beginning, you will find all of Corsair's mounting instructions and basic manual for operation of the H50. Each socket for Intel gets its own paper and AM2 and AM3 share. Follow these closely, as I grabbed one wrong piece and had to disassemble the hardware and basically start over, all because I grabbed one wrong plastic clip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017