Accessories and Documentation
With the H50, there is a different take on how to mount things. Corsair supplies a ring and back plate for both AMD and Intel. Pick the appropriate set and get started.
There is quite a bit of additional hardware to get the H50 in place on a motherboard. The back row is two groups of upper clips that help hold the metal ring in place. Be careful; there are differences in the two sets and are not universal to Intel and AMD mounting. The middle offers some foam pads for isolation of the H50 where needed, screws for the fan mounting with washers and two sets of retention screws specific to branding of processor. Then there are the four locking nuts that set into the backing plates. There's a lot to deal with here versus the mounting simplicity of the ECO.
Underneath the red "stop" paperwork in the beginning, you will find all of Corsair's mounting instructions and basic manual for operation of the H50. Each socket for Intel gets its own paper and AM2 and AM3 share. Follow these closely, as I grabbed one wrong piece and had to disassemble the hardware and basically start over, all because I grabbed one wrong plastic clip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles