Accessories and Documentation
With the H50, there is a different take on how to mount things. Corsair supplies a ring and back plate for both AMD and Intel. Pick the appropriate set and get started.
There is quite a bit of additional hardware to get the H50 in place on a motherboard. The back row is two groups of upper clips that help hold the metal ring in place. Be careful; there are differences in the two sets and are not universal to Intel and AMD mounting. The middle offers some foam pads for isolation of the H50 where needed, screws for the fan mounting with washers and two sets of retention screws specific to branding of processor. Then there are the four locking nuts that set into the backing plates. There's a lot to deal with here versus the mounting simplicity of the ECO.
Underneath the red "stop" paperwork in the beginning, you will find all of Corsair's mounting instructions and basic manual for operation of the H50. Each socket for Intel gets its own paper and AM2 and AM3 share. Follow these closely, as I grabbed one wrong piece and had to disassemble the hardware and basically start over, all because I grabbed one wrong plastic clip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio