Specifications, Availability and Pricing
With the H50, information is more limited to obtain. Going through all the basics, the H50 utilizes a copper heat plate to extract heat from the processor and is coated liberally with TIM out of the box. Once in the head unit, the pump cycles the sealed loop through non-permiable tubing, into an all aluminum radiator. Once there, Corsair adds a 120mm fan to remove the heat from both the loop and the chassis. Working on all the latest processor sockets, only users of older sockets will find issue here, such as 939 users or anything pre-LGA775 for intel users.
Corsair offers a full two year warranty on this system. Being completely sealed, there should be no reason to tamper with it. The pump and fans do require either 12V direct or in the case of the fan, can be motherboard controlled. Just like I said with the ECO, I'm sure the fan that Corsair chose is just fine, but most, if not all buyers will be looking for a way to make it better and a dual fan setup is one of the easiest ways I can think of, or even a swap for a stronger single fan. Either way, I plan to give an accurate baseline for you to make a decision off of.
Availability? Who am I trying to kid, they are everywhere! For those of you used to shopping via the direct link, It can be found at Newegg for $79.99 with free shipping. Now, I have seen it in other locations for almost $20 less, but most of those require shipping costs as well. Either way you look at the purchase, it remains almost identical to the CoolIT ECO's pricing, so there are no definite reasons to go either way thus far. Let's dig a little deeper and see if we can sort a true leader of the two.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog