Specifications, Availability and Pricing
With the H50, information is more limited to obtain. Going through all the basics, the H50 utilizes a copper heat plate to extract heat from the processor and is coated liberally with TIM out of the box. Once in the head unit, the pump cycles the sealed loop through non-permiable tubing, into an all aluminum radiator. Once there, Corsair adds a 120mm fan to remove the heat from both the loop and the chassis. Working on all the latest processor sockets, only users of older sockets will find issue here, such as 939 users or anything pre-LGA775 for intel users.
Corsair offers a full two year warranty on this system. Being completely sealed, there should be no reason to tamper with it. The pump and fans do require either 12V direct or in the case of the fan, can be motherboard controlled. Just like I said with the ECO, I'm sure the fan that Corsair chose is just fine, but most, if not all buyers will be looking for a way to make it better and a dual fan setup is one of the easiest ways I can think of, or even a swap for a stronger single fan. Either way, I plan to give an accurate baseline for you to make a decision off of.
Availability? Who am I trying to kid, they are everywhere! For those of you used to shopping via the direct link, It can be found at Newegg for $79.99 with free shipping. Now, I have seen it in other locations for almost $20 less, but most of those require shipping costs as well. Either way you look at the purchase, it remains almost identical to the CoolIT ECO's pricing, so there are no definite reasons to go either way thus far. Let's dig a little deeper and see if we can sort a true leader of the two.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015