The Kingston SSDNow NSV425 Notebook Bundle
All of the information for the drive is located on the front cover of the drive. Here we see capacity, model number and serial number.
The back of the drive is unlabeled. We did find the four mounting points on the drive that are used in some notebooks and desktop adapters.
The sides of the drive also have the standard mounting locations used in a majority of installations.
On the back we see standard SATA data and power connectors. The V Series does not have a USB port found on some older SSDs.
As mentioned previously, the Notebook Bundle comes with a USB 2.0 external drive cage, USB cable and software for cloning your current drive to the new SSDNow V Series.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller