I like this unit. With that in mind, though, I wonder exactly what you're paying for with this. Is this a power supply that will add to the value and efficiency of your PC? Or is it one of those products that comes around shouting at you about all of its features in an attempt to justify the price?
On the bright side, the overall consideration with the design is fantastic. The modular design is stellar and it's a shame it hasn't always been standard procedure. The vibration dampener and accessory bag is a nice touch, as well.
If you want a solid, handsome PSU from a reputable company that can compliment any setup, then this may do the trick for those with a higher budget. But don't forget to shop around first.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Toshiba announces world's first QLC flash memory
- North Americans to spend most on mobile game purchases
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus