There is no doubt that the bar is set high; "building icons for life" doesn't leave much room for error. A bright red splash across the top attracts the eye and leads you to an image of the Ra 2000 on centre stage.
On a much darker grey and purple background you will find the specifications listed. There are some modifications to the LED section to reflect what is actually included.
It's easy to tell the back panel from the front. If you see an image of the rear of the chassis, flip it around; it's backwards. At the bottom corner you see "Smart Platform", that denotes a lot of the features such as fan control, tool-less installation and many others under one header.
One last time, just to be certain, the last panel offers a place to denote which of the two chassis' are actually inside.
Shipping was handled well inside the high density foam ends supporting the chassis, while a plastic liner and some static mounted sheets keep scratches at bay. However, something is overlooked in my sample. Due to the way the drive covers mount, they somehow released during shipping. They didn't cause any visible or structural damage to the mounting, but a bit of tape down the front of the chassis would keep this from happening at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017