There is no doubt that the bar is set high; "building icons for life" doesn't leave much room for error. A bright red splash across the top attracts the eye and leads you to an image of the Ra 2000 on centre stage.
On a much darker grey and purple background you will find the specifications listed. There are some modifications to the LED section to reflect what is actually included.
It's easy to tell the back panel from the front. If you see an image of the rear of the chassis, flip it around; it's backwards. At the bottom corner you see "Smart Platform", that denotes a lot of the features such as fan control, tool-less installation and many others under one header.
One last time, just to be certain, the last panel offers a place to denote which of the two chassis' are actually inside.
Shipping was handled well inside the high density foam ends supporting the chassis, while a plastic liner and some static mounted sheets keep scratches at bay. However, something is overlooked in my sample. Due to the way the drive covers mount, they somehow released during shipping. They didn't cause any visible or structural damage to the mounting, but a bit of tape down the front of the chassis would keep this from happening at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard paves the way for Diablo II Remastered
- NASA astronaut sets a new record for time spent in space
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club