Cooler Master sticks to what the customers know and the Vortex Plus is packaged in their customary colours of white as the background and almost purple as the accent. There is a nice image of the Vortex Plus and the Blademaster fan that accompanies it. And just below are a few of the new sockets that are supported.
As usual, Cooler Master uses a side to explain in many languages that this is a CPU cooler inside the box.
The rear of the box is where you will find a pretty thorough features list along with a few product images so you can see what the features actually are.
On the last side we find a complete list of compatible sockets and full list of the specifications of the Vortex Plus and the Blademaster fan.
Sliding the contents out of the box, I found the cooler is surrounded in high density foam and the fan packet in a separate cardboard "box". I little extra time in packaging went a long way; the Vortex Plus arrived in perfect condition.
Opening the clamshell of foam, you can see the Vortex Plus ships quite snug and secure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Vortex Plus CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio