Cooler Master needs no introduction at this point in time. I'm almost positive anyone reading this has heard of their cases at least with names like the HAF, the Storm series and of course one of the long time work horses, the CM 690. All of these I have or will very soon have reviewed. But we aren't here to discuss cases or power supplies; this is after all a cooler review.
With a full line-up of coolers on the market from Cooler Master, we have had the opportunity to see quite a few of them already. They have come in all shapes and sizes so far, from the rather large V10 and slightly smaller Hyper Z600R to the smaller sized Hyper TX-3 and both of the 212's, we have seen what Cooler Master can do with new concepts. This time, though, the plan is a little different.
Working with a concept designed many years ago, Cooler Master has decided to revamp another of their work horses like when they redid the CM 690 not to long ago. Cooler Master pulled the Vortex 752 from the shelf and thought of what they can do to make this cooler capable of handling the heat of today's more demanding multi-cored processors. To the think tank they went and they have come back with the Vortex Plus.
At first glance they are very similar, although I will be sure to point out all of the changes. Let's see what exactly it is that Cooler Master has brought this time and see for ourselves if this is in fact a capable cooler for the masses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Vortex Plus CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD