The EVGA P55 FTW is a nice looking board. It was also very easy to get setup and configured. The dual 12-Volt Aux connectors were a tad tough to get connected, but not too terribly bad.
The driver installation was a snap.... well, almost a snap. We ran into a minor issue with SATA DVD-ROMs. We found that the P55 FTW is very picky about them. We ended up needing to buy two more to eventually find one that worked. The others would show up, then disappear during access. It was very frustrating to say the least.
Other than the SATA DVD-ROM issue and the inability to manually enter voltages, I actually liked the P55 FTW and the way it is laid out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design