The EVGA P55 FTW is a nice looking board. It was also very easy to get setup and configured. The dual 12-Volt Aux connectors were a tad tough to get connected, but not too terribly bad.
The driver installation was a snap.... well, almost a snap. We ran into a minor issue with SATA DVD-ROMs. We found that the P55 FTW is very picky about them. We ended up needing to buy two more to eventually find one that worked. The others would show up, then disappear during access. It was very frustrating to say the least.
Other than the SATA DVD-ROM issue and the inability to manually enter voltages, I actually liked the P55 FTW and the way it is laid out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications