Package and Contents
EVGA makes a nice looking box. It is sleek, sexy and bound to grab your eyes if it were on a shelf. They went for the clean look as opposed to giving you far more information that you need (or care to read about).
The back is also clean and follows the "less-is-more" line of thought.
Underneath this is a plain black box with all the goodies inside.
Inside is a nice array of loot. For some reason EVGA has packed everything up in static bags. I am not sure the purpose for all of this; but on the other hand I am sure that it is not pushing the price up too terribly far either, so it is ok; just a little odd.
There is one item inside the bags that is very important. This is the ECP V2. This small item gives you control over a good deal of on-board functions. You can connect this in a couple of ways. The first gives you control over the basic functions through the front panel header, while a second set of pins allows you control the PCIe jumpers.
This piece of hardware will be a welcome tool for anyone running the P55 FTW on a test bench. I know we used it a lot during our testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch gets a much-needed splash of color
- Skyrim Remaster mods limited to 1GB on PS4
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now