Package and Contents
EVGA makes a nice looking box. It is sleek, sexy and bound to grab your eyes if it were on a shelf. They went for the clean look as opposed to giving you far more information that you need (or care to read about).
The back is also clean and follows the "less-is-more" line of thought.
Underneath this is a plain black box with all the goodies inside.
Inside is a nice array of loot. For some reason EVGA has packed everything up in static bags. I am not sure the purpose for all of this; but on the other hand I am sure that it is not pushing the price up too terribly far either, so it is ok; just a little odd.
There is one item inside the bags that is very important. This is the ECP V2. This small item gives you control over a good deal of on-board functions. You can connect this in a couple of ways. The first gives you control over the basic functions through the front panel header, while a second set of pins allows you control the PCIe jumpers.
This piece of hardware will be a welcome tool for anyone running the P55 FTW on a test bench. I know we used it a lot during our testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has 21 million users, eSports mode coming
- Capcom misses sales targets for its major games
- Accept your Fate in our 'Fast & Furious' giveaway
- Battlegrounds creator doesn't consider himself a gamer
- EA: AR is 'more interesting', VR isn't ready just yet
- Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo Review
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers