Package and Contents
EVGA makes a nice looking box. It is sleek, sexy and bound to grab your eyes if it were on a shelf. They went for the clean look as opposed to giving you far more information that you need (or care to read about).
The back is also clean and follows the "less-is-more" line of thought.
Underneath this is a plain black box with all the goodies inside.
Inside is a nice array of loot. For some reason EVGA has packed everything up in static bags. I am not sure the purpose for all of this; but on the other hand I am sure that it is not pushing the price up too terribly far either, so it is ok; just a little odd.
There is one item inside the bags that is very important. This is the ECP V2. This small item gives you control over a good deal of on-board functions. You can connect this in a couple of ways. The first gives you control over the basic functions through the front panel header, while a second set of pins allows you control the PCIe jumpers.
This piece of hardware will be a welcome tool for anyone running the P55 FTW on a test bench. I know we used it a lot during our testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First mITX motherboard for AMD Ryzen has been revealed
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse