ScienceMark 2.0 is a mathematical program designed to stress the memory subsystems of both desktop/workstation and server environments to determine the read/write latency as well as the overall memory bandwidth available between the CPU and the memory controller.
The extra MHz on offer from the CPU thanks to the increased memory speed does a good job of helping bring down our Sciencemark times.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 10 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller