The VIZO SPEED-UP USB 3.0 ExpressCard
Here we get our first look at the VIZO USB 3.0 ExpressCard. There really isn't much to see on the top of the card except for the label that has nearly all of the information about the product.
The bottom does contain some info for the FCC and the serial number would be listed here as well.
The exposed portion of the card sticks out about an inch from your notebook and has two USB 3.0 ports.
ExpressCard 2.0 was released on retail products this year and will allow the card to operate at full speed. Most users dating back to 2004 have ExpressCard 1.0, a slower version just like PCIe 1.0 is to PCIe 2.0. The VIZO SPEED-UP ExpressCard is still able to perform very well with ExpressCard 1.0, as we will show you today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- BioWare sets up a goose cam, starts naming the geese Dragon Age names
- Learn How to Build 14 Android Apps for $17
- Nintendo NX represents a 'new way of thinking' about console hardware
- Battlefield 5's world premiere set for May 6
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched