Hands On with the ViewSonic VNB141
Now it's time for my favorite part of the review; hands on use. The ViewSonic VNB141 is a nice looking little notebook, but the rig really has nothing that makes it stand out. It's a nice machine, but rather boring and it lacks any special features like its little brother the Viewbook Pro packs in that make it stand out from the crowd.
The ViewSonic VNB141 has a decent screen with acceptable color reproduction and decent contrast. The screen isn't the best I have seen, but it's not the worst either. The screen has loads of glare, but so does just about every other notebook on the market.
The keyboard is decent with good typing feel, well-spaced keys and good tactile feedback. The track pad is large and placed well so it isn't in the way when you want to rest your hands on the palm rest area. It is accurate and otherwise unremarkable. The little notebook has an anemic sound system, which is very common today on notebooks. However, it can muster enough volume to watch movies without the headphones if you desire.
The best thing you can say about the ViewSonic VNB141 is that the machine is sized to be portable. It's a lightweight machine and it has decent battery life. All in all the ViewSonic VNB141 is a solid notebook with average performance that does nothing to separate itself from other machines in the field. You will buy this machine based on price alone and its price is too high for its performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse