Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Output power: N/A
Speaker dimension: 3.35 inches (8.5 cm) by 7.77 inches (19.5 cm) by 3.54 inches (9 cm)
Cable length: 6 feet
Jack: stereo mini: Yes
Frequency response: N/A
Pick-up pattern: N/A
Weight: 0.8 pounds
Connectivity: 30pin Ipod/Iphone dock.
Unfortunately we have not been given a whole lot here from Logitech in terms of system specs to go by. However, I can add that the speaker drivers are approx 2" and the frequency response would be around 600Hz through to 16KHz, just as a guess based on systems I've tested before.
Also included is a second connection option in the form of an Aux input in the rear, which would allow for just about any portable device to be connected to the unit failing the use of an iPod.
There is also a 'bass boost' button available which allows the user to add an artificial EQ tweak in order to boost bass to around the 500-1KHz range.
There is no remote control included, but one can be sourced out from Apple if the user is so inclined. Higher end models from Logitech also include remotes.
The unit is built from rather high quality molded plastic and should provide some protection against internal rattle caused by bass as well as accidental bumps and drops.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now