Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Output power: N/A
Speaker dimension: 3.35 inches (8.5 cm) by 7.77 inches (19.5 cm) by 3.54 inches (9 cm)
Cable length: 6 feet
Jack: stereo mini: Yes
Frequency response: N/A
Pick-up pattern: N/A
Weight: 0.8 pounds
Connectivity: 30pin Ipod/Iphone dock.
Unfortunately we have not been given a whole lot here from Logitech in terms of system specs to go by. However, I can add that the speaker drivers are approx 2" and the frequency response would be around 600Hz through to 16KHz, just as a guess based on systems I've tested before.
Also included is a second connection option in the form of an Aux input in the rear, which would allow for just about any portable device to be connected to the unit failing the use of an iPod.
There is also a 'bass boost' button available which allows the user to add an artificial EQ tweak in order to boost bass to around the 500-1KHz range.
There is no remote control included, but one can be sourced out from Apple if the user is so inclined. Higher end models from Logitech also include remotes.
The unit is built from rather high quality molded plastic and should provide some protection against internal rattle caused by bass as well as accidental bumps and drops.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact