Today I have the AVADirect Clevo X8100 on my test bench and the notebook is a beast. One look at the pictures above and you might recognize this machine. It is visually identical to the Smooth Creations 18.4 Gaming Notebook I tested back in January, save the custom lid cover.
What isn't the same between the two machines is the hardware on the inside. The AVADirect Clevo X8100 is a big notebook aimed at the gamer willing to spend serious money for the privilege of gaming on the go and the beast is far from cheap.
When a gamer goes looking for a notebook, cheap isn't what they typically look for. What the gamer looks for is power and the AVADirect Clevo X8100 has plenty of that. How well does the AVADirect Clevo X8100 do in our benchmarks? Read on for all of the details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes