Accessories and Documentation
Included inside the chassis in a bag rubber banded to the case wiring is where you will find all of this besides the Enermax Velcro straps for wiring. In the bag there are the motherboard screws, three more risers, power supply screws, a set of fan screws and the padlock loop and screw to finish the top.
Finishing the goodies out, we have the 3M tape backed wire tie down with accompanying tie strap, and a ferrite core if you were to get any noise in the front audio.
The manual has some very well down illustrations and easy to follow text. Had I not picked it up to look through it during taking the images, I would have never known. I honestly never needed to refer to it during any of the process.
Enermax was nice to me and included some extra fans. These are three of the four variants of the Apollish fans. The one that is not here is the blackened chrome version.
A quick look at the back of the fan packaging shows a bit about what the Apollish can do. Did I mention these fans have removable blades for easy cleaning? They in fact, do!
It only seems fitting that since I need a rear case fan in the Staray, and the rest of the LEDs are red already, I guess it only makes the most sense to use this one to compliment the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- Resident Evil 7's campaign takes 14-16 hours to beat
- Worms WMD is getting an update on December 7
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair