Accessories and Documentation
Included inside the chassis in a bag rubber banded to the case wiring is where you will find all of this besides the Enermax Velcro straps for wiring. In the bag there are the motherboard screws, three more risers, power supply screws, a set of fan screws and the padlock loop and screw to finish the top.
Finishing the goodies out, we have the 3M tape backed wire tie down with accompanying tie strap, and a ferrite core if you were to get any noise in the front audio.
The manual has some very well down illustrations and easy to follow text. Had I not picked it up to look through it during taking the images, I would have never known. I honestly never needed to refer to it during any of the process.
Enermax was nice to me and included some extra fans. These are three of the four variants of the Apollish fans. The one that is not here is the blackened chrome version.
A quick look at the back of the fan packaging shows a bit about what the Apollish can do. Did I mention these fans have removable blades for easy cleaning? They in fact, do!
It only seems fitting that since I need a rear case fan in the Staray, and the rest of the LEDs are red already, I guess it only makes the most sense to use this one to compliment the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says
- Patriot Introduces 128GB Compact USB Flash Drives for Optimal Portable Storage Solutions