Plain cardboard with red and black accents is the way Enermax chose to package this budget priced chassis, a good way to help keep the costs down so they can pass the savings on to their customers for a quality product over sleek packaging.
The specifications are largely laid out on this side. There should be no issues reading what is inside of this box.
The opposing side is a repeat of the front, just this time it got tagged with the "fragile" sticker for shipping. Since in the shipping world, we all know fragile is French for football, it seems they must have been tired, as this package got here in great shape.
Don't let the naming on the front and back fool you. This side confirms I was telling you the truth. Inside here isn't the 3170 as the front and back showed, but rather the 3171.
Out of the box there are still the two Styrofoam end caps, inner plastic liner, and a few static cling sheets to pull from the shiny bits and the side fan mesh. As I said, it got to me just fine, so it's definitely enough to get it to you safe and sound as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20