The ICY DOCK MB990SP-B Adapter
At the front of the unit we see the door that acts as a latching mechanism to keep your drives secure in the adapter.
A quick but firm press on a tab located on the side will unlatch the door and you can slide your drives in. You can mount them right side up or upside down.
On the side of the adapter you will find a set of studs, but before you start thinking that you have to screw the adapter in your desktop, just wait for the testing page.
There is not much going on with the back of the adapter. On each side and down the middle there are pieces of plastic that keep your drives secure in the adapter.
A look from the top and we can better see the tabs at the back the keep your drives secure. In this shot you can also see a set of springs at the top and bottom. On the next page I will show you what that is all about.
ICY DOCK includes a well thought out manual and four screws that you don't really need unless you want to secure the drive with them, but you will not need them for installation in nearly all systems.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ICY DOCK MB990SP-B Adapter]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99