The ICY DOCK MB990SP-B Adapter
At the front of the unit we see the door that acts as a latching mechanism to keep your drives secure in the adapter.
A quick but firm press on a tab located on the side will unlatch the door and you can slide your drives in. You can mount them right side up or upside down.
On the side of the adapter you will find a set of studs, but before you start thinking that you have to screw the adapter in your desktop, just wait for the testing page.
There is not much going on with the back of the adapter. On each side and down the middle there are pieces of plastic that keep your drives secure in the adapter.
A look from the top and we can better see the tabs at the back the keep your drives secure. In this shot you can also see a set of springs at the top and bottom. On the next page I will show you what that is all about.
ICY DOCK includes a well thought out manual and four screws that you don't really need unless you want to secure the drive with them, but you will not need them for installation in nearly all systems.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ICY DOCK MB990SP-B Adapter]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20