The ICY DOCK MB990SP-B Adapter
At the front of the unit we see the door that acts as a latching mechanism to keep your drives secure in the adapter.
A quick but firm press on a tab located on the side will unlatch the door and you can slide your drives in. You can mount them right side up or upside down.
On the side of the adapter you will find a set of studs, but before you start thinking that you have to screw the adapter in your desktop, just wait for the testing page.
There is not much going on with the back of the adapter. On each side and down the middle there are pieces of plastic that keep your drives secure in the adapter.
A look from the top and we can better see the tabs at the back the keep your drives secure. In this shot you can also see a set of springs at the top and bottom. On the next page I will show you what that is all about.
ICY DOCK includes a well thought out manual and four screws that you don't really need unless you want to secure the drive with them, but you will not need them for installation in nearly all systems.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ICY DOCK MB990SP-B Adapter]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Shadow of Mordor sequel leaked
- PlayStation VR sells 915,000 units since launch
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD