Things get a little bit different inside this chassis. One of the first things I noticed was the green tabs on the drive bays. They provide a screwless locking mechanism for the 5.25" bays and one of the 3.5" bays. Once you have a drive in place, it is just a matter of pushing the tab forward and locking it. The drive gets fairly firmly locked in place, with the slightest of play with some drives on the opposite side.
On the opposite side we see the other half of the screwless mount. The tab sits in the screw hole, and does a reasonable job of keeping the drive in place.
The other interesting thing is the bar that runs from top to bottom. It provides a card retention method via little green adjustable thingies (hey I couldn't think of a better description:)), something I have seen previously in Skyhawk cases. Placing one above a card and extending it out will lock it firmly in place. This is a good feature if your rig gets moved around a lot, as video cards are often dislodged by movement. However people like me will get frustrated with the whole thing getting in the way when removing components, but thankfully the bar is completely removable via screws in the side and bottom.
There are plenty of motherboard mounts to suit most motherboards. Boards are mounted via fitting metal lugs to the motherboard itself, and then sliding it in. It is then held in place with only two screws.
There are a pair of 80mm case fan mounts. One is located on the rear panel and is fitted with a decent ball bearing 80mm fan for exhaust.
The other location is at the bottom front underneath the drive bays. There is no plastic mount, but screws are provided to fix it to the chassis.
The included 300W power supply is fitted with ample connectors, including the ATX12V 4-pin for P4 and also the 1/2 AT style AUX connector for those with boards that require it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 3 [External Analysis]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording