The Auriga VF-2001GH is a relatively standard sized ATX midi tower chassis. The front bezel is not surprisingly made of ABS plastic and has blue highlights down each side as shown in the picture below.
On closer inspection the highlights are achieved by painting the existing beige plastic. My sample showed slight imperfections in the painting process.
Below is the view from the rear. The motherboard tray is riveted in so there will be no quick removal, but that is expected in a chassis of this price range. You can also see the 80mm rear fan location, which comes with a ball bearing fan preinstalled. A standard ATX I/O panel completes the picture.
The removable side panels have pressed handles to assist with removal. The main panel is held in place by thumbscrews, while the other side has to do with screws. That shouldn't pose a problem though as it is quite unnecessary to access the opposite side due to reasons we will see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 3 [External Analysis]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent