The Auriga VF-2001GH is a relatively standard sized ATX midi tower chassis. The front bezel is not surprisingly made of ABS plastic and has blue highlights down each side as shown in the picture below.
On closer inspection the highlights are achieved by painting the existing beige plastic. My sample showed slight imperfections in the painting process.
Below is the view from the rear. The motherboard tray is riveted in so there will be no quick removal, but that is expected in a chassis of this price range. You can also see the 80mm rear fan location, which comes with a ball bearing fan preinstalled. A standard ATX I/O panel completes the picture.
The removable side panels have pressed handles to assist with removal. The main panel is held in place by thumbscrews, while the other side has to do with screws. That shouldn't pose a problem though as it is quite unnecessary to access the opposite side due to reasons we will see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 3 [External Analysis]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now