The Auriga VF-2001GH is a relatively standard sized ATX midi tower chassis. The front bezel is not surprisingly made of ABS plastic and has blue highlights down each side as shown in the picture below.
On closer inspection the highlights are achieved by painting the existing beige plastic. My sample showed slight imperfections in the painting process.
Below is the view from the rear. The motherboard tray is riveted in so there will be no quick removal, but that is expected in a chassis of this price range. You can also see the 80mm rear fan location, which comes with a ball bearing fan preinstalled. A standard ATX I/O panel completes the picture.
The removable side panels have pressed handles to assist with removal. The main panel is held in place by thumbscrews, while the other side has to do with screws. That shouldn't pose a problem though as it is quite unnecessary to access the opposite side due to reasons we will see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 3 [External Analysis]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017