The Auriga VF-2001GH is a relatively standard sized ATX midi tower chassis. The front bezel is not surprisingly made of ABS plastic and has blue highlights down each side as shown in the picture below.
On closer inspection the highlights are achieved by painting the existing beige plastic. My sample showed slight imperfections in the painting process.
Below is the view from the rear. The motherboard tray is riveted in so there will be no quick removal, but that is expected in a chassis of this price range. You can also see the 80mm rear fan location, which comes with a ball bearing fan preinstalled. A standard ATX I/O panel completes the picture.
The removable side panels have pressed handles to assist with removal. The main panel is held in place by thumbscrews, while the other side has to do with screws. That shouldn't pose a problem though as it is quite unnecessary to access the opposite side due to reasons we will see later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Auriga VF-2001GH - Page 3 [External Analysis]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards