Version and / or Patch Used: 3.0 Technical Preview
Developer Homepage: http://crystalmark.info
Product Homepage: http://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskMark/index-e.html
Download here: http://crystaldew.info/category/software/crystaldiskmark
CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software.
* Sequential reads/writes
* Random 4KB/512KB reads/writes
* Text copy
* Change dialog design
* internationalization (i18n)
Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 is not available to the public yet, but the Technical Preview does allow us to test 4K performance at queue depths of 4 and 32 in addition to 1. The current release Crystal Disk Mark only shows us QD 1.
The driver battle shows no change, but here we see that the C300 is able to stretch its legs in sequential performance. Since the A-DATA S599 is targeted at a price point occupied by Indilinx Barefoot drives, this is a good time to start taking a look at how the two drives differ. Here we see that the SF-1200 has a huge lead in 4K performance. The Marvell SATA 6G C300 and the A-DATA SF-1200 controlled drives have nearly identical 4K and 4K QD32 performance. Once the queue depth is ramped up to 64 deep, the C300 is able to break away.
The same is true with the write performance at 4K. Also, once again we see that the Barefoot drives do not scale when the QD is raised. This shows that the Barefoot drives are not able to make effective use of NCQ like the next generation drives are able to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league