Nexus packages the VCT-9000 with all black as the background of the front. This highlights both the text on the left about the cooler and the white-ish flames around the window.
This side is a bright orange and should attract the eye from quite a distance. That is if you can see this side on the shelf. The window from the front wraps around here with the flame pattern allowing a sneak peek at the VCT-9000 inside.
The back of the box is grey and has a few drawings of the cooler from various angles. The bottom half of the panel is where you will find the specifications for size and fit, as well as information on the included fan.
The last panel is mostly grey with the repeating bar of black with text from the opposite side. The top holds a brief statement about Nexus and their coolers in multiple languages and offers one last drawing of the VCT-9000 from underneath.
Opening the top of the box brings you directly face to face with the hardware box at the left. Once that is out of the way the cooler has some high density foam, both top and bottom, to allow me to get a cooler in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Nexus VCT-9000 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk teases Tesla's electric semi truck
- Radeon RX Vega barely beats GTX 1070 in leaked results
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives