We have seen this package before, but the labels are not stickers. Corsair is printing the boxes. Here we see the Nova Series and capacity information at the bottom right.
The back of the package has some general information about the drive and the included 3.5" adapter plate for use in a desktop. At the bottom right Corsair has the actual model number located on the UPC sticker.
The top of the box also has the model number and capacity listed. The drives are actually designated with a V; I would assume at some point these were going to be the Value Series, but Corsair found Nova more appealing.
The inside of the package is divided into two sections. The first side is where the drive rests inside of its plastic protective container. The other side holds the 3.5" adapter so you can install the drive in your desktop with ease.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software