The CNPS10X comes in a very eye catching package with an all-black background that makes the naming, image of the cooler and the teal and blue coloration popping right out at you.
Zalman carries the same thing around to this side. Although, there is a hint of some of the tech involved in the ghosted image of the fins in the background.
On the back is where Zalman fits most of the features and compatibility of the CNPS10X Performa.
This last side houses easier to read compatibility charts and a full specifications chart below it.
As soon as you open the box, you run into the hardware. I took it all out and set it aside for later in the review. As you can see, the high density foam keeps all the parts separated to insure the cooler arrives in tip top condition.
Once out of the box, you can get a better look at how the cooler is surrounded in sections of foam. Its high density for function, and with that there is less needed to keep the cooler "drop resistant" in the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zalman CNPS10X Performa CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99