Accessories and Documentation
The back row of hardware is the three Intel mounting back plates; LGA775, 1156, and 1366 respectively. Down in the front is the AMD mounting that can be swapped with the Intel mounting on the FHE. The screws in the middle are for various mounting styles. The larger ones go into the fan and the smaller ones mount directly into the radiator.
The front of the instructions shows a nice image of the ECO A.L.C. and a parts list. The bottom half houses the warranty and company contact information.
If you don't quite get what I mean by pull and change the mounting, CoolIT makes it easy to figure out. If you need to swap out parts to go AMD, they've got you covered there as well. Simple easy to use instructions with great images to get the ECO A.L.C. installed in any case with the appropriate room inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card